Wednesday 1 January 2014

#18- Celebrate the new year with your buddies



The festive season has come to an end and it's time to wave goodbye to 2013 and yell a hearty welcome to 2014. A full 12 months have passed by; I feel as though I have really grown as a person and I am fully embracing my teenage years. My friends and I thought it would be a splendid idea to arrange a little gathering just to let our area (and the whole of Britain) know that we were celebrating. As always, we were exceptionally hyper, very loud, strangely crazy and heck- even embraced our inner rock star-self. We started the evening moderately normal, eating pizza and having a good ol' catch-up, but by the time 12 o'clock arrived, I think we had given in and let the inner WILD CHILD out!
I can honestly say that I don't think I stopped laughing and smiling all night- therefore unfortunately we missed any sort of celebrations that were going on outside like fireworks, as we were in our own little bubble. We danced the night away to top hits; lets just say that when I wanna dance with somebody was played, me and Chloe danced our hearts out on behalf of the entire nation.
Even though our throats were stinging and our eyes were half open, which I suppose is their way of saying:
 "what on earth possessed your brain into thinking it was a moderately good idea to stay up this early?"

An absolutely smashing night with lots of laughter and singing; when we counted down for the new year, we all stood in a circle and held hands cheering!
So although I am rather knackered now due to finally going to bed at 7.30am, I would say it was an absolutely splendid way to start the year.
 
 
What are your new years resolutions?
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh to be young again and maintain that kind of partying good time. I was in bed by 9:30 last night! I don't make resolutions because I never stick with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Nice blog!
    follow to follow?
    let me knows
    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous

    http://iamaleena.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete