Saturday 20 July 2013

#7 sit by a wall and sing like a chipmunk


Once again, my blog activity involved being a total goofball and truly
expressing to the world, how cool I am. Alvin & The Chipmunks is a worldwide
phenomenon, which see's a bunch of hyperactive talking chipmunks become a
 global sensation thanks to the fact that chipmunks can apparently sing and walk
 in high heels. Commonplace then really. However, what isn't commonplace is
two teenage girls sat by a wall in the middle of a quiet country village, singing like
chipmunks. Whilst Sophie mastered the voice of a chipmunk perfectly, I regret to
inform you that I did not.

1 comment:

  1. Well Sophie has a rare talent indeed. Not many people can master signing like Alvin and his chipmunk brothers. I know I certainly could not. :D

    ReplyDelete