Thursday 4 July 2013

#5- sing your heart out on the karaoke machine


Unfortunately, I do not own a karaoke machine at my house (although i don't think the neighbors are too bothered about that). So, when i got hold of my friend Sophie's, lets just say I didn't put the microphone down for quite some time afterwards. I'm certain that half of Britain heard our angelic singing voices- how fortunate and lucky are they?!

has to go on a 1000thingstodoinalifetime, as it's simply entertaining, not least because it's a feel good activity, but because for a few moments you get a taster of what it's like to be a famous pop star. I think I have a new ambition, do you want to know what it is? Well, lets just say i shall be entering X factor next year...

song 1- hero by Enrique Iglesias 
song 2- summer loving by Grease

No comments:

Post a Comment